Anyone Listen To SIRIUS NFL RADIO?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have been listening more than usual since my Steelers have lost the last two weeks. :eek:

The morning show seems alright.

Does anyone have a favorite timeslot they listen to?

XM124 / SIRIUS 124

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
The morning show is great when Bob Papa is in, and the Sunday Afternoon show is always great for on the spot coverage.

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
Moving the Chains from 3:00 to 7:00 PM eastern is the best show on there. Two guys that know football that leave their fandom at home. They talk about the game and if you want to you will learn about the game. They let callers talk, they don’t cut you off unless you are a fan boy.

Bob Papa (Opening Drive) can be talking about anything and somehow bring the Giants into it. Peter King is the best thing on that show; Randy Cross can’t go a day without taking a cheap shot at the Cowboys.

Adam Shine (Blitz) must have pictures of the Sports director with farm animals because he is just awful, can’t be any other reason he is still on.

Reactions: Aaron

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Moving the Chains from 3:00 to 7:00 PM eastern is the best show on there. Two guys that know football that leave their fandom at home. They talk about the game and if you want to you will learn about the game. They let callers talk, they don’t cut you off unless you are a fan boy.

Yes. MTC is fantastic is you want to LEARN about the game.

When I was still truckin', I always got a kick from listening to Adam

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I especially listen to this channel during the post season.

'THE BROADWAY BLITZ'

Hall of Famer and Super Bowl winner Joe Namath played the game with pinpoint accuracy and style throughout his career. Now, Joe, along with co-host Adam Schein, "guarantee" to continue those winning ways on the air. Get insightful NFL analysis from Broadway Joe himself!

Fridays 2 pm ET

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I especially listen to this channel during the post season.

'THE BROADWAY BLITZ'

Hall of Famer and Super Bowl winner Joe Namath played the game with pinpoint accuracy and style throughout his career. Now, Joe, along with co-host Adam Schein, "guarantee" to continue those winning ways on the air. Get insightful NFL analysis from Broadway Joe himself!

Fridays 2 pm ET

I never pass up an opporunity to post this. Sorry Joe!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM]YouTube - Joe Namath Drunk[/ame]

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
SIRIUS NFL RADIO BLITZES THE
SUPER BOWL
Bob Papa, Peter King, Adam Schein, Rich Gannon, Gil Brandt, Tim Ryan, Pat Kirwan, Derrick Brooks, Ross Tucker, Vic Carucci, Howard Balzer & Jim Miller provide comprehensive coverage of Super Bowl XLV. Listeners get the indepth pre-game analysis they've come to expect, an unending stream of top NFL players, Super Bowlers past and present, plus interviews with celebrities and newsmakers from across the entertainment spectrum on SIRIUS Ch. 124 and XM Ch. 124.

Super Bowl Week Coverage:

Mon. - Fri., Jan. 31 - Feb. 4: Live from Radio Row

Tue. Feb. 1 11 am - 3 pm ET: SIRIUS NFL Radio takes you on the field for Media Day and one-on-ones with players and coaches

Sat., Feb. 5 6 pm - 10 pm ET: Live coverage from the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection press conference, plus interviews with the newly elected Hall of Famers

Sun., Feb. 6 after the Super Bowl: Live postgame coverage