Anyone else thinks Holly's playlist SUCKS this year?

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
I've been following the christmas programming thread over at xmfan and there's a vocal bunch of us that aren't enjoying this year's Holly at all. It's rotation has too many obscure songs, bad covers, and they aren't playing the standard "soft rock" collection of christmas pop songs enough.

don't get me wrong...if it was the standard stuff (elton john's step into christmas, linus and lucy, u2's christmas baby please come home, wham's last christmas) with a nsync or 98 degrees song playing once every few hours, i wouldn't complain. but as of right now, they've got it the other way around and its not putting me in the holiday mood at all.

p.s. for those who want to read what others have had to say, there's the thread on xmfan that's discussing it: XMFan.com :: #1 Fan Site of Sirius XM Satellite Radio :: Sirius XM Decks the Halls With 5 Channels of Holiday Music i've it linked to my most recent post because i pretty much quoted everyone who doesn't like the programming in my post.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
It feels like every 'Tom, Dick, and Harry' that has released a song in the last 15 years is getting airplay on Holly this year! Susan Boyle?!? :right:

Fortunately I don't have to put up with it this year, because they have given us Holiday Traditions on the Sirius side as well. :bigthumbup:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I love Susan Boyle. She's the next Madonna :flowers:

Why don't you do a review of the channel one WTD? It would give others a chance to review the channel with you & compare :right:
Posted via Mobile Device