Anyone else heard ferrall doing an iphone app commercial on adult swim channel?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I saw it on adult swim, and I'll be dammed if thats not scotty ferrall doing the voiceover. anyways its for something called "vending machine champ" which is some kinda iphone app game or somethin.

anyways, here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYsRN2x0p68]YouTube - Adult Swim Games Vending Machine Champ for iPhone commercial[/ame]

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
oh thats Scotty alright...but what the heck is adult swim channel?

[Adult Swim] isn't a channel. It's a spot on the Cartoon Network that runs late at night and has more "adult" oriented programming.

It's funny as hell. More here

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
[Adult Swim] isn't a channel. It's a spot on the Cartoon Network that runs late at night and has more "adult" oriented programming.

ahhh!! ok, thanks for the link.. I vaguely remember the whole bomb scare thing in Boston a couple of years ago..

I really don't watch cartoons anymore, they make me fall asleep.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD

Actually, it is a "channel". Turner split it off from Cartoon Network for ratings purposes. They do share the same channel-space, ie. the number on the dial, but they are legally different entities.

Adult Swim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia