Anybody missed me?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It been over two weeks, since I posted on DRC. I been very busy at work and one of the main reasons is I decided to go back to college, plus tons of homework. :eek: I been working in a dead end field for the past several years. My originally field was architecture design, but I detoured over to the Networking career because I enjoyed working with computers, but somehow I been doing boring data entry all day instead of working on computers. So with the bad economy happening now and I haven't been able to move forward in my career! So I decided to go back to college and I have been attending night classes at ITT Tech for the past few weeks now and my first quarter is almost over :woohoo: lol. I'm going for my Associates Degree in Computer Drafting & Design. So that is why I haven't been on DRC lately now. So I will still post from time to time, but mainly at nights certain days of the week and weekends I'm free. Tomorrow I have a busy day at work and attend to college, so talk to you guys later.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
WOLFY!!!! I was wondering what happened to you and yes, I did miss you!! Who else picks on me and teases me.......(oh wait, that list is long :) LOL )

Seriously, good choice in going back to school and I wish you the best!! Study hard and try and stay outta trouble :Smiley_wink:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Welcome back!

Glad you made it back to school. The timing is perfect for you. I'm an architect, and we're pretty damned slow at the moment, but we have a lot of people asking about new projects. That usually means (knock on wood) that we'll be getting busy again soon. So you should be looking at a favorable time to land a gig when you graduate. (knock on wood.)

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
Hi WolfViper! Good to see you on here again. Good luck with college. Don't work too hard. ;)

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Hey thanks everybody for the nice comments. I didn't realize there quite a few CAD's and Drafters here. I'm doing great so far in school my only hard class is math which I haven't done in about 10 years. Well once again chat with you guys later.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Hey thanks everybody for the nice comments. I didn't realize there quite a few CAD's and Drafters here. I'm doing great so far in school my only hard class is math which I haven't done in about 10 years. Well once again chat with you guys later.

Yeah, don't worry about the math. I hated it.
It's one of those things you won't really use after you graduate.
That's why they give us computers and AutoCAD!