Any guy ever paint their toenails?

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
All right, ladies, I'm only going to say this once:

Feet are supposed to be smelly and toenails unpainted. Both are best kept hidden underneath old sneakers or a pair of boots at all times.

Balls, chests, and backs are meant to be hairy and should not be shaved unless in preparation for surgery. And then only by a female nurse.

Jesus H. Christmas. John Wayne is rolling over in his grave.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
All right, ladies, I'm only going to say this once:

Feet are supposed to be smelly and toenails unpainted. Both are best kept hidden underneath old sneakers or a pair of boots at all times.

Balls, chests, and backs are meant to be hairy and should not be shaved unless in preparation for surgery. And then only by a female nurse.

Jesus H. Christmas. John Wayne is rolling over in his grave.
IBL:bigthumbup:

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Wow, what a shit storm this started. Actually I was surfing the net last night and somehow came across a blog where the topic was men painting thier toenails. So I thought I would 'dip' my toe in the water so to speak and see what the thoughts were here. Obviously that sort of thing scares most of you. I don't paint mine ( I admit I've tried it) but it wouldn't bother me if I saw a guy wearing toenail polish. I don't know, maybe I will try a nice metalic green next summer? I do admit that I like a good pedicure, and if that's gay, then I'm gay. Sure is weird someone would enjoy having a foot massage and their feet clean huh?

"Lighten up, Francis!" :hah:

You obviously know I was joking. I always give you a hard time over your piercing decisions. :D

Now, get back in the closet!! :rofl2:

Jake

Feb 15, 2009
Any guy ever paint his toenails?

Are you kidding? Seriously, there are many men who do this (where have you been?).
This practise got it's start back in the early 2000's, the first men to do this were referred to as "metrosexual". Then 'goth' guys began wearing black polish before it became popular for women. And, there were many prominent male celebrities in sports and actors who got into this too. These days, there are few colors that are considered 'off-limits' for men, though the more feminine colors like red and pink tend to be worn by men in private more often than in public.
Suzy Weiss Fleischmann has a blog on the OPI web site (Suzi's blog) that has a section for men. In her entry from last June, Suzi even suggests good colors of polish for men's feet, and she should know - she's OPI's nail fashion guru!

Search google for 'fish pedicure' or 'Darren Garick' and you'll find his story about his experience receiving a cool pedicure by fish - topped off with orange nail polish!
Men are a lot more expressive in the way they dress and take care of themselves than they used to be. Many women think this is a wonderful trend because they feel is it a great improvement over most men's crusty feet.
Colors that are popular for men's toenails are dark blue, black, gray, silver, brown and some even like dark maroon.

Well, I am actually glad you asked the question. It seems that there are many out there like yourself who have not heard about or tried a pedicure or nail polish for their toes.
So, what are you waiting for?

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Are you kidding? Seriously, there are many men who do this (where have you been?).
This practise got it's start back in the early 2000's, the first men to do this were referred to as "metrosexual". Then 'goth' guys began wearing black polish before it became popular for women. And, there were many prominent male celebrities in sports and actors who got into this too. These days, there are few colors that are considered 'off-limits' for men, though the more feminine colors like red and pink tend to be worn by men in private more often than in public.
Suzy Weiss Fleischmann has a blog on the OPI web site (Suzi's blog) that has a section for men. In her entry from last June, Suzi even suggests good colors of polish for men's feet, and she should know - she's OPI's nail fashion guru!

Search google for 'fish pedicure' or 'Darren Garick' and you'll find his story about his experience receiving a cool pedicure by fish - topped off with orange nail polish!
Men are a lot more expressive in the way they dress and take care of themselves than they used to be. Many women think this is a wonderful trend because they feel is it a great improvement over most men's crusty feet.
Colors that are popular for men's toenails are dark blue, black, gray, silver, brown and some even like dark maroon.

Well, I am actually glad you asked the question. It seems that there are many out there like yourself who have not heard about or tried a pedicure or nail polish for their toes.
So, what are you waiting for?

jesus Jake, your one and only post is THIS?!?!

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
There's a fine line between proper hygiene and feminine primping. IMO, this crosses that line.

I've heard a pedicure is very relaxing. I've also heard that women's underwear are very comfortable... Where does it stop?

:flex:

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
I was painting the house bare foot one day and dropped a can of paint on my foot?

Does that mean Im metro?

That doesn't mean he was a homo, Miller.
Lots of straight guys like to watch their buddies play.
I know I do!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uv_WGEHr4I"]YouTube - John Wayne was a Fag[/ame]

Last edited:

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
There's a fine line between proper hygiene and feminine primping. IMO, this crosses that line.

I've heard a pedicure is very relaxing. I've also heard that women's underwear are very comfortable... Where does it stop?

:flex:

where does it stop? one word, Siobhan

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Who really gives a shit if a guy paints his toe nails or enjoys a pedicure. I hear some guys get their wives to wear strap on's and give it to them in the ass. Cold be some of your best friends, your dentist, your doctor, hell it could be your brother, your son. In fact it might be one of you, just talking shit! Who knows? LOL

Bottom Line: Different Strokes for Different Folks! Where it stops is up to them!

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
This thread brings to mind that commercial where the guy says we need to take the 'man' out of 'manicure,' and put it back into 'manhood.' :ter:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I have so much fun searching youtube for videos of men wanting to be women. They seem to be everywhere. Take Chris Crocker for instance. Now there's someone every parent can be proud of...:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MidchSHC3MA]YouTube - Where's the Pink Berry?[/ame]