antenna mount

arls116

Oct 6, 2009
This is mainly for the TSS guys but anyone feel free to offer up.

Does anyone sell just the little plate that is used on the motorcycle mounts for the antenna? Maybe a package with an short-tailed antenna and a mount plate? I don't need yet another suction cup mount. I've got a drawer full of them.

I get perfectly good reception with my antenna sitting on the dash and I switch my radio out between my personal vehicle and my work vehicle. I don't have separate docks between both cars because I share my work vehicle with others when I'm not on shift. The swapping all the time is taking its toll on my antenna cable and I really want something that will unite my antenna to my windshield mount so I don't have to deal with toting around all that extra cableage I don't need.

In a perfect world I would just buy a stiletto but I am cheap. :p

-Arls

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
Sure thing arls116. I can get you just the antenna pedestal and the short antenna. I just want to make sure you have the right kind of suction cup mount that would accept the antenna pedestal. You can give me a call at 773-772-4340 and ask for me. I will be able to handle you better that way.

Reactions: Aaron

arls116

Oct 6, 2009
Hey I'm working nights all week, well maybe all month:(
So getting a good time to call will be next to nil as i work all night, sleep all day.
I'll PM...