Animal Crossing: New Horizons

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Check out my sweet home setup. You can't really change your house exterior besides the color but you can terraform in this game so I built two moats and waterfalls. Behind the house is also a river. I wanted to make it look ominous and uninviting because everything in this game is so cute...including the rest of my town. Probably took me 3 hours to do all that. Time well spent during #UnemploymentLife

Oh and check out how many hours I've put into this game since it came out on 3.20.30. Hah! At this clip it will pass Zelda.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I am still really into this game. There were a few weeks where I would just check in for a couple min per day but recently I've gotten totally back into playing for extended stretches every day. There was just a Halloween update where a bunch of cool pumpkin and spooky stuff was added to decorate my town and character. I'm thinking of going crazy today with codes for spooky pathways. Putting them down and making them looks nice can take some time.

Man Nintendo killed it with the release of this game in March. The perfect time with COVID keeping everyone at home. As of August 6th the game had sold 22.4 million copies. I'm sure it's a lot higher now. It's such a great way to kill time while staying home.