Angie Everhart, zzzzzzzz......

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Have to say this segment is easy to trash...boring even by frivolous chit-chattings standards. A FFW special.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What is a FFW special?

I do have to agree that this was a boring interview. Really boring.

And I didn't listen to the wrap up show but according to the Jon Hein update, it seems that this is all they will be talking about on there, too.

They should have made more fun of the Oscars. I love it when they make fun of Actors and Actressess winning awards and how stupid they are.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Not the most interesting interview, but it wasn't too long, thankfully. To me, the two biggest problems with it were that Robin and Artie wouldn't STFU during it.

BTW, can I just say, I thought Artie was being a gigantic asshole during the interview. His songs weren't funny, and then he took a shot at Angie for being an unwed mom-to-be - totally weird coming from a loser like him. I doubt Angie ever does the show again (which isn't a huge loss, though she is a hottie).

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
I thought it was a sad display. A women having a baby with an undisclosed father who threaten to walk off the show if they continued asking about the father but on the other hand was whoring a reality TV show about her pregnancy to whomever might be interested in creating it.

Add Artie talking about his hooker in Vegas and how he is becoming, for lack of a better word “attached” to her signals how awful and empty his life has become. :(

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Howard is still walking around with a hard-on for Angie. What does it say about our society if another out of work "has been" gets her self a TV deal to cover her whore pregnancy.

Artie...just die already. He's a lying pathetic addict.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What does it say about our society if another out of work "has been" gets her self a TV deal to cover her whore pregnancy.

Ouch. I thought she was there to plug her recently climbing Mt. Kilamanjaro.

On the other hand, how cool would it be to be the father. You got to bang her a bunch of times just to get her pregnant and now she doesn't even want that information public. You got the best of both worlds--all the unprotected sex with a mega hot chick and none of the resposibility that follows.

That, my friends, is what I call a deal.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Howard is still walking around with a hard-on for Angie. What does it say about our society if another out of work "has been" gets her self a TV deal to cover her whore pregnancy.

hahah i love art but thats some good stuff.

i didnt listen yet but i can totally see how this may not be the most fun of interviews. from waht all you say i expect the worse...hope im pleasantly surprised.

-jhdk

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital

Wow, pure venom man. You have a way with words I can only aspire to! I completely agree. We're all going to hell in a hand-basket.:buttrock:

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Thanks!
The shame of it is that I am big Howard fan. I just find myself tuning out more and more. They have a lower caliber of guest these days, they drone on and on about the same crap, and are off waaay too much. Oh well.

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008
Between this interview and Artie's apparent same old boring stories, seems like I didn't miss much. My radio died and I'm without for about a week until a new one arrives. Might not be as bad as I thought...

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
To me, the two biggest problems with it were that Robin and Artie wouldn't STFU during it.

I agree. Just listened to this, and Angie herself wasn't that bad, but Robin was in rare form. The woman can be insufferable to listen to sometimes. This was one of those times.

Last edited:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Artie had a good line towards the end of the segment when he talked about fathering a child with his hooker friend, but only so that he could be an absentee father once the baby was born. His remark was a jab at Angie's predicament with her child.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I thought it was kinda interesting. A pregnant woman on the edge of her emotions, getting questioned and scolded by her ex. Artie was cracking me up. It seemed like he and Benjy were trying to push her over the edge, being intentionally callous. Making black baby jokes, abortion jokes, and the singing... She almost cut loose on him, but sorta held back.

If Artie had been a dick like that to Beth, people would be applauding... :clueless:

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I really think Artie crossed the line. Benji was doing his job, writing. Artie could have held back. By the sounds of it, Angie gave Artie an emphatic middle finger before leaving. She won't come back. So now Artie's driving people away, grrrreat.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Promo for a gig will trump Artie being a dick. People don't like the guest and don't like Artie for driving her away. Go figure...