Angel...how sad

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Well first I felt bad for the girl hearing about the cancer and Eric stalking her.....than when I heard she was fucking High Pitch Eric (and now I'm hearing without a rubber), holy shit!

Artie is cracking me up with his imitation of Angel, "Yes, he came inside me. Chris, do you have your science book?"

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
It sucks that she has cancer, but she sounds just as insane as High Pitch Eric is.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
She's crazy too. But, when you get mixed up with psychos like HP Eric, what do you expect? This Angel person can't think that she can just turn people on and off like that...especially given the insanity level of those involved. She sounds like a winner.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I'm particularly creeped out by the fact that she was "instructing" HPE in the ways of sex. Yeah, like we need that fat, fish-fearing fucknut educated on breeding techniques. :eek:

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
This is just one of the reasons I despise HPE. Most guys would love to have a friend with benefits but that fucker gets a little tail and becomes a stalker.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
This is just one of the reasons I despise HPE. Most guys would love to have a friend with benefits but that fucker gets a little tail and becomes a stalker.

True. The broad must have extraordinarily low standards to have withstood a naked HPE, but he still manages to turn her off. Whatta tool.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I think it was really nice of artie to offer to do a show and give her the proceeds from it.

but I got really pissed off this morning hearing joey boots call in and ask why he's not getting a benefit show. I really hate that moron. hides behind alleged post tramatic stress as a reason to get SSI, when it really seems he is NOT disabled.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I figured that her having sex with High Pitch Eric was a sure fire way to scare the cancer from out of her body.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I think it was really nice of artie to offer to do a show and give her the proceeds from it.

but I got really pissed off this morning hearing joey boots call in and ask why he's not getting a benefit show. I really hate that moron. hides behind alleged post tramatic stress as a reason to get SSI, when it really seems he is NOT disabled.

Are you kidding? That useless piece of shit! I can't stand him! I guess I haven't gotten to that point in the show. I hope he got his fat pretend gay ass chewed out!

Ifandorbut, you really knew? I was totally floored and that came out of nowhere. She's very troubled. I loved Artie's response of "Ok, I'll have two benefits for you".

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i still feel bad for this bitch but i too am now listening to her and eric on the phone together. on top of all her physical conditions she must be somewhat mentally ill also right? im not even joking here. anyone who would fuck HPE must have some mental issues right? i would love to see a pic of this woman. at first when artie said he would do a show for her i thought it was a great idea. now that we know she has fucked high pitch it seems like the benefit show is not as good an idea as it was before we knew they fucked.

-jhdk

edit: oh god those poor kids living with that woman. then never see their mom due to work, it seems like she has no muney so they must have it hard, their mom is full of cancer, and she fucked HPE so she must be really disturbed....

...oh wait she just admitted she was insane. well i guess admitting the problem is the first step towards fixing it.

Last edited: