And another champion is crowned!

Dave_Perry

Oct 22, 2008
I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck, and ever since he has been a consistent winner, he is a natural. Clint on the other hand has raced all his life and even though he has made it to the top series, his stats are no more impressive then Casey Atwood. I dont think Clint could be the gum on the bottom of Carl's shoes, ever that gum has more talent.

Carl's All Time Stats 2003-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 15 wins

Busch/Nationwide 21 wins

Truck 6 wins

Clint's All Time Stats 2005-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 2 wins

Busch/Nationwide 6 wins

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck, and ever since he has been a consistent winner, he is a natural. Clint on the other hand has raced all his life and even though he has made it to the top series, his stats are no more impressive then Casey Atwood. I dont think Clint could be the gum on the bottom of Carl's shoes, ever that gum has more talent.

Carl's All Time Stats 2003-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 15 wins

Busch/Nationwide 21 wins

Truck 6 wins

Clint's All Time Stats 2005-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 2 wins

Busch/Nationwide 6 wins

Are you for real??????????? :bs::bs::bs: Give the boy some credit, all your stats will be noted in the books, but there will be NO stat that says Carl lost, only one that says Clint Bowyer 2008 Champion.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
By that logic we should just crown Jeff Gordon champion every year. Look at his stats. Or Richard Petty for that matter?

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
Yea congrats goes out to Clint Boyer. He and the 2 team did what they needed to do to win the Nationwide Series trophy.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
"I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck"

So what the hell do you think Carl was doing after he was done stocking shelves for the day? He was racing. Carl has also been racing his whole life.

So Carl lost the championship, which means someone had to win it, and that was Clint. Same number of races, same opportunity for the same points and CLint scored more points. End of discussion.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
"I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck"

So what the hell do you think Carl was doing after he was done stocking shelves for the day? He was racing. Carl has also been racing his whole life.

So Carl lost the championship, which means someone had to win it, and that was Clint. Same number of races, same opportunity for the same points and CLint scored more points. End of discussion.

:rofl2::bigclap::