Am I the only one?....

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Who wants an NHL Forum? I concede it's a regional sport, but so is NASCAR (and it's debateable whether rednecks driving left is even a sport but that's another thread).

How 'bout it? :cool:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Getting an NBA forum wasn't the easiest sell, so I can't imagine the chances are good of a hockey one. Best recommendation would be to have an "Official Hockey Season" thread, and if enough people participate, we could sticky it. :icon_smile:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Oh I would say the NHL is by far a more regional sport than nascar. And nascar is in better shape than the NHL.

I love the NHL but I don't have cable or sat. right now so I don't see any games. And even when I had sat. I had to DVR the games, when I remembered, because the games conflicted with other things. The schedule could be more fan-friendly.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I certainly don't want a hockey forum polluting my internet.

Just kidding, I really couldn't care less but I do feel that we already have forums for all of the sports that matter, Football, Baseball, Basketball. The rest are just fringe sports. These are the sports that the premier athletes go to.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I don't wish to start a war here. But I come from a place that sells out Avalanche games consistently in what is still Broncos country (and becoming Nuggets and Rockies country). Now the Avalanche are 3-0 and have a hot goalie from the Panthers in free agency.

The only thing I see wrong with the NHL is the ass-clown they mistakenly call a commissioner.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think it would be cool to have a NHL forum here....but I also want a Golf forum....so there you go. :p

The only thing I see wrong with the NHL is the ass-clown they mistakenly call a commissioner.

Nascar fans say the same thing about Brian France! And baseball fans say it about their commissioner. Both are jokes. The NFL has it goin' on though.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I respect the sport of Hockey but is one of those things where I don't watch on TV but love to go to the games.

We go to the Ohio State and Columbus Blue Jacket venues.