Am I The Only Guy Here With This Fetish?

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
Over the last couple of years it has slowly become the hottest thing I see a chick wear. I told my "friend with benefits" that we have to find the perfect pair of sweatpants for her to wear and she was freaked out wondering why I would find sweats attractive on her, after going to a couple of stores at the mall she found a pair that she loves and is now obsessed with wearing those pants. I wanted to see if I'm alone in this one.

I found this pic on the web to illustrate my point (wore by Kristen Bell).

20080520-Kristen_Bell_Tight_Ass_TOP.jpg

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The sweatpants of today are not the same kind girls wore in gym class 20 years ago (although they looked nice then, too...:D)

Today's sweatpant (for women) are about as tight as legging are, and that's fine by me...:)

Great subject. As a bottom feeder myself, I'm glad you brought this up...:D

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
obese_american1.jpg

A Real "Turn on"

I don't think the pic I posted looked similar to this one, but I guess you're trying to say you don't like it and I get that.

memebag, I really don't get your comment "Nah, I bet a lot of guys here did chicks that look like dudes from behind." I can assure you I've never had sex with a chick that looked like a dude from any angle :eek:

sgip2000

Oct 16, 2008
Hillsboro, OR
Over the last couple of years it has slowly become the hottest thing I see a chick wear. I told my "friend with benefits" that we have to find the perfect pair of sweatpants for her to wear and she was freaked out wondering why I would find sweats attractive on her, after going to a couple of stores at the mall she found a pair that she loves and is now obsessed with wearing those pants. I wanted to see if I'm alone in this one.

I found this pic on the web to illustrate my point (wore by Kristen Bell).

20080520-Kristen_Bell_Tight_Ass_TOP.jpg

Only thing missing is a little whale tail.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I wise man I once knew said of women, "The older I get, the better they all look." And dammit, he's right.

I like mine with sweatpants on. Or, they can take them off. :p