Am I Crazy??

Scheezo

Apr 24, 2009
Ok I've been listening to the NBA games on my Sirius all year. In fact I was listening to a couple of games right at the end of the regular season. I haven't been able to find the NBA games anywhere on my sirius the past week so I made a call to Sirius to ask them what happened. I was told that the games haven't been on Sirius since the end of last year, that XM had them since the beginning of the season. Is this true? And if so, why was I able to hear them? I don't understand this! Either I'm crazy or the guy I talked to was incorrect. I'm just confused, can someone help me?

Thanks and maybe the pistons can get themselves a good coach next year so I can take this bag off my head!

Scheezo

Apr 24, 2009
Well then I guess I'm not crazy. I wonder why they told me there's no way I listened to the games on Sirius channels when they're obviously on Sirius channels.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
There were some games on during the season, but the majority were not on Sirius at all this season. Most, not all, of the games are on the XM side now. Unless you have the best of XM package, which would get you the NBA games on Sirius.

Scheezo

Apr 24, 2009
It's good to know. The customer service rep said there was no way I heard an NBA game on sirius without the best of xm. Well I can watch the 1st half of the games before work then get to work in time to catch the end. Its been a fun playoffs so far!