Always Top stories when Howies off

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
A plane goes down in the Hudson on Thurs afternoon and we have to wait for Monday for Howies opinion. Everything always happens on Thursdays!!!

Last edited:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Was that Dominic's boat out there helping out...or is it the one in the way?????

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
"There were eyewitness reports the plane may have flown into a flock of birds," said Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Laura Brown. "Right now we don't have any indication this was anything other than an accident." :icon_eek:

All 155 safe after pilot ditches jet in NYC river - Yahoo! News

A flock of seagulls perhaps??
:whistle:
flockki9.jpg

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
For the OP who said stuff always happens when they're off -- it's 'cause they're always off!! Hahaha! I mean, if they were working Fridays, this would be a story they could cover, now they'll talk about it for hours on Mon. when it's old news...

Reactions: jamesp717

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
For the OP who said stuff always happens when they're off -- it's 'cause they're always off!! Hahaha! I mean, if they were working Fridays, this would be a story they could cover, now they'll talk about it for hours on Mon. when it's old news...

waaapl4.jpg

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I wonder if Howard and Beth are using their Friday down time to organize some sort of event in honor of the geese that were killed by the big, evil airplane.

Ok, now that one is really funny.

This probably ruined Beth's weekend. I smell a North shore Animal League event coming up soon!!!!

North Shore Animal League presents "SAVE THE BIRDS!" featuring Beth Ostrosky Stern and Richard Belzer who will think twice and then not show up anyway.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Before beth tackles the airlines she needs to get that humane salt on the streets of New York.