Alright, a new MISS HOWARD TV. YAY

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Butterface. Boring segment. I never thought I'd see the day where I'm literally bored by the Stern show. You can tell the HUGE difference between callers of the Stern show and the wrap up show. The wrap up show is the only organic thing about Stern these days.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Butterface. Boring segment. I never thought I'd see the day where I'm literally bored by the Stern show. You can tell the HUGE difference between callers of the Stern show and the wrap up show. The wrap up show is the only organic thing about Stern these days.

I still love the stern show and listen everyday.

I'm just NOT a fan of any segments that revolve around HOWARD TV.

Stern is still better than anything else.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I still love the stern show and listen everyday.

I'm just NOT a fan of any segments that revolve around HOWARD TV.

Stern is still better than anything else.

I subscribed to HTV to see what it was like. Pretty lame. The old "best of" segments are about the only thing interesting. The current show is just getting lame as hell. It's becoming a predictable formula and that's not what made talk radio great.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

man, I have been quite underwhelmed lately. I hate the miss HTV segments and anything to do with HTV for the most part. I also thought that senator segment was way too long. all he wanted to talk about was online poker. overall, a bad show today IMO.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
man, I have been quite underwhelmed lately. I hate the miss HTV segments and anything to do with HTV for the most part. I also thought that senator segment was way too long. all he wanted to talk about was online poker. overall, a bad show today IMO.

I was bored as hell today. I turned it off. The senator showed his "hand" by admitting he was a lobbyist and then did noting but plug a website. He's a whore. The girl was annoying as hell and, BIG SHOCKER, Artie spanked her butt. Lame. As. Hell.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I was bored as hell today. I turned it off. The senator showed his "hand" by admitting he was a lobbyist and then did noting but plug a website. He's a whore. The girl was annoying as hell and, BIG SHOCKER, Artie spanked her butt. Lame. As. Hell.

man, football season can't start soon enough. I can go listen to testicular sports radio when they have these type of show abominations.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
man, football season can't start soon enough. I can go listen to testicular sports radio when they have these type of show abominations.

Right now, I'm listening to Catch-22, audio book. It's more entertaining than the Stern show. Frustrating. Sirius started off HUGE in 2006. Then, they let Bubba go and let Stern fall asleep. I'm done with it.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
The Stern Show always suffers in the Summer months in between vacations. It just loses steam. But isn't that almost everyone? I mean it's harder to work when you can't stop thinking of going out and doing stuff.

But from the parts of the show I heard today I'm not mesmerized. Still think a couple months ago that show was at some of it's funniest.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
I normally love the show. An average Stern show is better than anybody else's best IMO. Maybe I'm really getting old, but most of these segments lately with the giggling, cackling, dingy whores makes me mental. It's not that shocking nowadays that a chick swallows, and takes it in the ass. Frankly they all look the same on the radio, and lately to me they all sound like Marianne from Brooklyn. They must have a new one of these ding bats every week. I'm kinda over it.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
The Stern Show always suffers in the Summer months in between vacations. It just loses steam. But isn't that almost everyone? I mean it's harder to work when you can't stop thinking of going out and doing stuff.

But from the parts of the show I heard today I'm not mesmerized. Still think a couple months ago that show was at some of it's funniest.
They did seem to catch a second wind a few months back.

But this Miss Howard TV thing is radio cancer, and it even spread to Bubba's show.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I don't mind these segments too much, but today's MHTV was like fingernails on TWO chalkboards. I can put up with them when they at least has some kind of personalilty other than bitchy <dice> Who-er </dice>

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Right now, I'm listening to Catch-22, audio book. It's more entertaining than the Stern show. Frustrating. Sirius started off HUGE in 2006. Then, they let Bubba go and let Stern fall asleep. I'm done with it.

That's a fantastic book and an underrated movie.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I normally love the show. An average Stern show is better than anybody else's best IMO. Maybe I'm really getting old, but most of these segments lately with the giggling, cackling, dingy whores makes me mental. It's not that shocking nowadays that a chick swallows, and takes it in the ass. Frankly they all look the same on the radio, and lately to me they all sound like Marianne from Brooklyn. They must have a new one of these ding bats every week. I'm kinda over it.

He'll; my ex wife swallowed and took it in the ass. Most women
will occasionaly. Ms HTV... total snoozefest. If it wasn't for the live
football I would probably drop Sirius.