Almost had to kill someone today.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I was drinking a beer at a place in DC and a dude came in, clearly freaking out. He was sitting next to me asking the waitress questions while he was sweating his ass off. He then went to the bathroom and I told the waitress to give me a knife. When he got out, he sat next to me and I sat the knife down with my hand over it and asked him if he really wanted to do this. He freaked and ran out. If he would have gone for the waitress, I would have bleed him.

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
dude,

so I walked into this bar in DC the other day after jogging 2 miles so i was all sweaty and kind of out of it and I asked some dude a couple questions about the area as I am new to it. I then went to the bathroom and when I came back he flashed a knife at me so I ran out of the place. MAN!!! dc is bad!!!:confused:

Reactions: xan_user

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
dude,

so I walked into this bar in DC the other day after jogging 2 miles so i was all sweaty and kind of out of it and I asked some dude a couple questions about the area as I am new to it. I then went to the bathroom and when I came back he flashed a knife at me so I ran out of the place. MAN!!! dc is bad!!!:confused:

Jesus! What kind of bar was it? I mean, was it a dive or a decent looking establishment?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Man, I'm not living right.
I can't remember the last time I got to stop and grab a cold one during the day and just chill.

Shanking someone would be a bonus.