All Things Disney - Except Movies

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Got my spot for illuminations at epcot. First time seeing it in years and they are replacing it with a new firework show this fall so i plan to enjoy my old school fireworks show while it's still around.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
JHDK, the narrator of the IllumiNations show is Jim Cummings, who has voiced many hundreds of characters in animated films, cartoon series and video games, including Winnie-the-Pooh, Tigger, Pete, Kaa, Bonkers, King Louie, Darkwing Duck and Big Bad Wolf. That's your trivia -- and now for the news:

The bans on smoking, vaping, push wagons and wide strollers are intended to ease crowding and congestion at the theme parks. Really? As long as Disneyland crowds continue to be a thousand times larger than the crowds at Times Square on New Year's Eve, those bans will have no effect on the congestion.

Disney parks will ban smoking and oversized strollers

Disney Bans Smoking At Disneyland, Walt Disney World

Reactions: JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I picture the big stroller ban helping. Those things are always in the way. People don't know how to pull to the side when they stop in the middle of the path.

I would have expected the smoking ban would have happened some time ago.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Week 3 of #RetirementLife is at an end and I once again plan to celebrate another successful week of my father not dying by heading over to Disney. Seems more than ever this is now my weekly escape. I've gone every Monday since I moved in with him.

Anyway, today should be fun. It's still nice, not too hot, weather in Orlando and I plan to make a detour to see my aunt and uncle before I hit the parks.

See you guys again when I'm trying to kill time waiting in line.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Heading home early. Had fun at the magic kingdom and got soaked on splash mountain. Ill have a waterlogged drive home. Worth it.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
We've had the Five Guys Meme Fry review Youtube post. And we've had racist Wolf and his Taco Fry with ketchup review Youtube post...Well I'm joining the fun, not my upload but here my big fat ass is asking some random Disney streamer what her channel was. Check out the sweet, sweet shot of my Seiko SKX 009, on my patriotic strap, in the frame as she digs through her bag to give me her card.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Has anything in the history of media oozed sex appeal as much as this gorgeous shot of me walking away?

Simple answer. No.

rxhlUKA.png

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Week 4 of #RetirementLife is at an end.

The plan for tomorrow is to wake up at like 5 am and make it to Animal Kingdom at opening. I'd like to do Flight of Passage again but tomorrow is an "Extra Magic Hour" day for hotel guests meaning they will get to enter the park an hour early and by the time I get there the line may already be over an hour or two. We'll see.

I also plan to bring all my meals with me tomorrow. I keep a cooler in the back of the RAV and did a bunch of shopping yesterday so I'll be making a sandwich and packing a bunch of snacks. Should turn out to be one of my cheapest ever Disney trips between no food stops and taking I95 for the first 80 miles to avoid the Turnpike tolls.

It will be a sad day though because after tomorrow I will be blacked out until 4.29.19. Two weeks of #RetirementLife with no Disney in between may be rough.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sadly flight of pasaage isn't happening, it's already a 135 min wait. So i went straight to Kilimanjaro safari, only 20 mins. I've never been on it this early so it will be neat to see what animals are early birds. After this it shold be time for my Dinosaur fastpass.

I plan to make the most of this day.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ok did Kilimanjaro and Dinosaur and now I'm about to do Everest for the 4th time in a row tjanks to a very open single rider line. Then it's off to Hollywood Studios for rockin roller coaster and tower of terror. It will be my first time on tower since i bought the annual pass. Ive been refreshing the app trying to get a fastpass for it all morning and it finally paid off.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Just had a delicious car meal in the Hollywood studios lot. Now off to wander around the park. This is my least favorite park but even my least favorite park in Disney is still a place I'd gladly go to every day of the week.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Quick detour to guest relations. My magic band which serves as my ticket and fastpass flew off my wrist on the rockin roller coaster. Luckly I carry the credit card like ticket they also gave me when I bought the pass and it doea all the same stuff but I'll need to get a replacement band.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Dude, they say i gotta pay for a new one if they don't find the original. That kinda sucks but whatever, gives me an excuse to buy a Figment branded magic band.