All Things Disney - Except Movies

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
From the theater Trump didn't look nearly as bad as the up close pics. Some of the presidents look pretty good and other a bit weird. I noticed Clinton Trump and W looked weird. Reagan and HW lookd pretty good. Withthese robots it's kinda hard to make people you know look realistic. I just listed some of the best and worst but they are all a little off. Pretty cool for robots though. Lincoln actually sits and stands. It was neat.

Now im arriving at epcot to see my figment and my manatees!

Reactions: Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
3 full weeks with no Disney trip thanks to Christmas/New Year's blackout dates. That awful trend ends tomorrow. Got my alarm set for 4 am and I'm looking to get to the parks at opening. Haven't decided what park I will start at yet but my Fast Passes are all for the evening at Animal Kingdom. What I do know is I'll be listening to the replay of the Eagles home radio broadcast on the drive there.

I can finally run away from life again for a day and I'm excited to get back to my happy place.

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Got a real early start and I'm currently standing outside the Magic Kingdom. Being early here is way better than Animal Kingdom cause I could stare at the castle and Main Street for hours. at AK there is nothing but trees at the enterance. I'm determined to get on that freaking Peter Pan ride first without waiting forever. I think that should be easy enough this morning but we'll see. I'll update again later.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Peter pan, of course,was closed today. On the monorail now with my next deatination being animal kingdom.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ok, my last fastpass is for 420 and it's a ride I will be doing for the first time: na'vi river journey. From the youtubes I've watched of this thing it has the best animatronic I've ever seen. Hopefully it's just as good irl. I think I'll head home after that. That way I'll be home around 8 and still have a bit of a night.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The Imagineers that put Avatar land together really did a nice job. The place is small, without the rides you can walk a lap in just a few minutes, but it looks amazing.

The architecture is amazing but no one tell Hectic I said that because I like keeping the joke, about how all architects are the lowest members of society, alive.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ok, you all know by now I'm a huge watch WIS/Disney dork. When I saw the Ice Monster one of my first thoughts was how it would be the perfect watch to be wearing on Expedition Everest. Well today I did exactly that. It's not the best pic but here I am in the ride car being pulled up the big incline. Note the bezel shows the elapsed time from when I first got in line to when I was on the ride.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This new trend of a rogue mod blatantly abusing his power needs to come to an end. First my Eagles thread and now this. Unacceptable! Real scumbag architect-type behavior on display here.

Reactions: hyson

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Ok, you all know by now I'm a huge watch WIS/Disney dork. When I saw the Ice Monster one of my first thoughts was how it would be the perfect watch to be wearing on Expedition Everest. Well today I did exactly that. It's not the best pic but here I am in the ride car being pulled up the big incline. Note the bezel shows the elapsed time from when I first got in line to when I was on the ride.

You're turning into one of these dickheads. Don't do that.
upload_2019-1-8_12-1-2.png

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Now before I say this, let's all remember I am a 35 year old man.

I decided not to go to Disney World this Monday because I'm using the $60 the trip costs to buy a new Mario game for my Nintendo instead.

Reactions: Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Now before I say this, let's all remember I am a 35 year old man.

I decided not to go to Disney World this Monday because I'm using the $60 the trip costs to buy a new Mario game for my Nintendo instead.
Nothing wrong with that at all. :thumbup: