Alex and Chocolate

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Alex did a great job today with Choc. I may be the only one, but I still like the combo of Postman and Choc. They make me laugh and I love the stories that Choc tells from the old days.

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
Alex did a great job today with Choc. I may be the only one, but I still like the combo of Postman and Choc. They make me laugh and I love the stories that Choc tells from the old days.

Yep, your right you are the only one......:yesshake:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I try to catch Alex whenever he's on a show. I thinks he's fantastic and always brightens up the show. Very funny with a positive attitude.

The guy needs his own show. I only wish I had the power to give it to him. He deserves it.

Bravo Alex!!!:yesshake:

Rocket 88

Oct 10, 2012
Minnesota
Listening to Trading Paint on satellite radio, I listened to Chocolate tell the listening audience that if the highly paid nascar drivers dont want to be interviewed by the media then they should find another job and should be driving at local tracks not in nascar. Now I wonder when it is that nascar has become a three ringed circus and the drivers just a bunch of clowns (no pun Carl Edwards). Has nascar become a show not a race? Are the drivers just actors now? Wow, and I always thought it was about the worlds best stock car drivers. Boy was I wrong or was I? I have been a fan for forty years and I never thought racing would become a joke and the race just for tv ratings. I never thought a exgascan jockey radio personality would tell me who should or should not be a nascar driver because of the drivers personality. Trading paint should change the name of its show to trading whines. We need some real race enthusiasts talking nascar not has been washups. Having said that, do you know the difference between chocolate and shinola?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Listening to Trading Paint on satellite radio, I listened to Chocolate tell the listening audience that if the highly paid nascar drivers dont want to be interviewed by the media then they should find another job and should be driving at local tracks not in nascar. Now I wonder when it is that nascar has become a three ringed circus and the drivers just a bunch of clowns (no pun Carl Edwards). Has nascar become a show not a race? Are the drivers just actors now? Wow, and I always thought it was about the worlds best stock car drivers. Boy was I wrong or was I? I have been a fan for forty years and I never thought racing would become a joke and the race just for tv ratings. I never thought a exgascan jockey radio personality would tell me who should or should not be a nascar driver because of the drivers personality. Trading paint should change the name of its show to trading whines. We need some real race enthusiasts talking nascar not has been washups. Having said that, do you know the difference between chocolate and shinola?

Unless it's required by NASCAR to do a press interview, it's well within their right to ignore the media.

It might not be the proper thing to do, but it certainly is within their right.

I've been following auto racing since I was a kid. It has only been in the last 12 years that the media attention on the drivers has been this huge.

Years ago you might get an interview from Richard Petty after he crashed out of a race.

Now, popular drives have a mic & camera shoved in their face just as soon as they walk out of the infield care center.

Even Dale Sr would avoid the media. He'd walk along pit road & answer a question or two, then do a column left into the pits, leaving reports no chance to catch up with him.

In my honest opinion, we're getting way too much info from TV just to make the rating stay up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III via Tapatalk :)