Album Art?

Most of my itunes library is from my CDs. The 'get album artwork' feature works for most, but not all of them. Of course the Beatles CDs are a good example of this. What I would like to do is scan the CD artwork of the ones that didn't work and somehow get the scans into itunes and then into the iphone.

Does anyone here know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Why not Google them? Something like:

beatles rubber soul - Google Images

Then find the one with the best look/resolution in the results, and download the full-size version of that. You can them import them into iTunes for the songs in question.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
What Jeff said.

I do this all the time and copy / paste into the "Get Info". In case you don't know where "Get Info" is located, right click on the track or album in question. There are several tabs with the last being Artwork. When i transfer my Sirius recording to my iPod I use this to put the channel logos on the album artwork.

Picture4-2.png

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Not that it matters, but it installing the album art work it will make booting up your iTunes that much slower. But then again I have 11,000 songs, so who am I to judge?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
The Google Images and I also use Amazon's digital music library which also has a lot of nice album art covers. I am a fanatic for making sure 100% of my music has album art work. LOL

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
The Google Images and I also use Amazon's digital music library which also has a lot of nice album art covers. I am a fanatic for making sure 100% of my music has album art work. LOL

I also use Amazon for most of my missing album art.