AlarmTunes 1.1 Update Now Out!!

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
We have been working diligently to listen to customer feedback and we are pleased to let you know you that our first update to AlarmTunes is now available in the App Store.

Here are a few screens from the newest version.

In addition to, waking up to your music and all the great features in 1.0, here is a brief list of the new enhancements in 1.1:

-Multiple Alarm Capability
-Alarm On/Off Toggle
-Resortable Alarms
-New Night Mode Display Option
-Fall asleep to your music with the new preview mode, automatically turns music off after 30 minutes
-Ability to select shuffle, continuous play or repeat when multiple tracks are selected
-Hitting Snooze now queues up the next song in your playlist
-Podcasts are now included
-Alarm Fade-in
-Shake to Snooze
-12/24 hour preference saved to memory
-Background Preference saved to memory
-Minor bug fixes

The update is free to existing customers, and AlarmTunes is still priced at a remarkable $0.99 for new customers.

Check out this great new version in the App Store

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Wow, you've addressed many of the concerns and issues raised by many.

I hoped you guys would do an update and with this update, I am now going to give it a try.

Thanks for the updated info!

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
Wow, you've addressed many of the concerns and issues raised by many.

I hoped you guys would do an update and with this update, I am now going to give it a try.

Thanks for the updated info!

Thanks DAB!

Hope you really enjoy it!

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
We just wanted to let everyone know that version 1.2 has been submitted to the app store with some highly anticipated new features.

We are continuing to listen our users, and think you are really going to love the new enhancements coming in 1.2!

Keep an eye out for it in the coming days.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Sweet, I look forward to it.

Let me ask you this, generally speaking how long does it take Apple to approve updated applications?

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
Sweet, I look forward to it.

Let me ask you this, generally speaking how long does it take Apple to approve updated applications?

Hey DAB,

Usually they can have this done in a week or less. We have been really happy with their turn around time.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Hey DAB,

Usually they can have this done in a week or less. We have been really happy with their turn around time.

Not bad at all, I was just reading some info from Slacker basically saying it took them over 5 weeks to get an app update through, which I thought was a little extreme.