Abandoned Places

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I was watching Ghost Adventures and they did a episode of this abandoned town of Letchworth Village, NY aka The Village of Secrets which is haunted, there a building which housed the mentally ill patients.

Letchworth Village - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Village of Secrets

Letchworth-Village-6.jpg

Reactions: HecticArt

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I did some security work over the summer guarding half-finished construction sites on the night shift. THAT is creepy! It's pitch black, and all you have is a flashlight.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
as always the mail ran another abandoned places article:

The hauntingly beautiful abandoned locations that are being reclaimed by nature  | Daily Mail Online

there are lost of cool pics in it like this one:

2FB91AD800000578-3350756-image-a-4_1451657856468.jpg

that kinda look like at-ats but what caught my attention was this abandoned amusement park in japan. it was made right after disneyland and failed in 06. i looked it up and found this site that has tons of cool pics of the place.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2012/03/illegal-tour-abandoned-amusement-park-nara-dreamland-65-pics/

it truly was a copy of disney.

Nara-Dreamland-then-Heyday-and-now-Abandoned.jpg

that middle left pic is almost exactly the same as the entrance to the magic kingdom.

they even had a monorail.
Control-booth-at-abandoned-Nara-Dreamland.jpg

coaster-taken-over-by-jungle-overgrowth-September-2010.jpg

April-2011-sinking-Jungle-Adventures-of-Nara-Dreamland.jpg

Nature-reclaims-abandoned-Nara-Dreamland%E2%80%99s-main-attraction-the-Aska-rollercoaster.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm watching a brand new episode of Ghost Adventures and it was filmed in Casa Grande, a abandoned placed called the Domes.

The Weird Abandoned Domes of Casa Grande, Arizona - Urban Ghosts Media

I drove through Casa Grande couple of times. This place is off I-8 and I believe I drove pass this place many years ago and it does look creepy as hell. Coming to find out the place is quite haunted due to satanic worshiping, animal and human sacrificing.

the-domes-casa-grande-arizona.jpg

the-domes-casa-grande-arizona-5.jpg

Last edited: