A Jason Ellis forum at some point???

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Red Dragons Forum!

I'm no fan of howard, but Ellis is the most entertaining 'talk show' ive heard on any broadcast. terr/satrad.

@CPT.BMF maybe add a poll to the thread. (I think you can edit one in on DRC right?)

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'm seriously addicted to the show... :shock:

The guy is starting to get fans of Howard, so what does that tell you? And there's no comparison between him and Bubba... Bubba's a tool, Ellis eats tools for breakfast and doesn't compromise for the mainstream! RED DRAGONS:buttrock:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
You guys should start a generalized Jason Ellis listening thread in the SiriusXM Talk forum. If it gets a lot of replies, maybe the moderators will consider making a new forum.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I'm seriously addicted to the show... :shock:

The guy is starting to get fans of Howard, so what does that tell you? And there's no comparison between him and Bubba... Bubba's a tool, Ellis eats tools for breakfast and doesn't compromise for the mainstream! RED DRAGONS:buttrock:
Ridiculous how some people insist on slamming Bubba when praising Ellis. :rolleyes:

A general listening thread to start out with sounds like a good idea to me.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Ridiculous how some people insist on slamming Bubba when praising Ellis. :rolleyes:

A general listening thread to start out with sounds like a good idea to me.

They're on at the same time, and Bubba is a censored sellout, while Ellis is an uncensored who gives a f**k kind of guy. How can you not bash Bubba? :icon_cool:

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Love Ellis. I wish his daily show was replayed overnight so I could record the three hours I have missed before my drive home. The best of shows are always the hours I hear. I record Bubba's show and love Bubba.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Love Ellis. I wish his daily show was replayed overnight so I could record the three hours I have missed before my drive home. The best of shows are always the hours I hear. I record Bubba's show and love Bubba.

Everyday I find myself wishing it was replayed. I finally just started recording the show each day so that I can listen to it all rather than bits and pieces of live show. Ellis' show is one of the funniest damn shows I've ever heard. Even more impressive, it's like 3 people. No writers.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
That is how the NBA forum got started.

Which is why I made the suggestion...

I'd start a listening thread, but I don't listen live. I only get to catch the last hour or so live each day.

Well you don't have to post your thoughts live. Whenever you get around to it, just post something like, "hey did you hear today on the show when this happened...". Or whatever. If enough people participate in the thread, maybe they'll grant you with an Ellis forum.

sleepyjoehawk666

Sep 16, 2009
Start the Movement

all fans of ellis should remember that bagging on bubba and stern is bs. jelaousy rears its ugly head alot with the fan base all of them have. We all have different opinions but they are just trying to pay their rent and have little fun along the way. Dont get me wrong I have my whole neck covered representing the RED DRAGON style of life but thats why respect is given to those who are doing it......

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
all fans of ellis should remember that bagging on bubba and stern is bs. jelaousy rears its ugly head alot with the fan base all of them have. We all have different opinions but they are just trying to pay their rent and have little fun along the way. Dont get me wrong I have my whole neck covered representing the RED DRAGON style of life but thats why respect is given to those who are doing it......

I find Ellis' feuds entertaining. I love when he's pissed at somebody.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This thread is amazing.

/Howard Stern gave birth to Ellis through his vagina.
//Although, Ellis is somehow his own grandfather....

Red Dragons.

<<---This guy fully supports the idea.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Jason Ellis at Google Trends