A DRC member speaking in front of NATO?

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Good for you BMF. Where will your post be located?

No idea. I just know that we go to NATO once/year to brief them on the current radiological research. Where I work is a combination of military and civilian so they like putting us military people up front as the reps. I'll have to figure out a way to give DRC some kind of shout out. And I'll definitely tell the French that Sirius_Rich says 'hi'.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Dood! That's so large! Good luck with that. Are congrats too early?

I'll know more in about a week. I should find out next week if I'm getting my own lab. Gonna be strange. Only downside is that increased responsibility in the army doesn't come with increased pay. And it also means I actually have to wear the new, ugly ass army uniforms:

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
Wow, very impressive. To think that just a couple of years ago you were banging Midgets/Mexicans and Retards...our little BMF is growing up...<sniff>

:bigcry:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
. . . . . Only downside is that increased responsibility in the army doesn't come with increased pay. . . . . . .

That's the way it usually goes. I got a promotion a little over a year ago. I went to salary instead of hourly which meant that instead of working 65 hours a week, I can work 55 hours a week for the same pay. They gave me a reserved parking space, so I can use my car more for them. They gave me a sweet laptop. . . . so I can work more placed for them. (And browse the DRC 24/7. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet gig, but just funny how that works.

Keep us posted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Looks like I'm getting my own military lab. I'm taking over for a guy that was our NATO rep. I'll be the military rep to NATO. I think I might officially be the first DRC member to attend a NATO meeting.

Oh good god. Can you please, if ever speaking at Nato work in a Stern Show reference? Give them all either a Bababooey or a TRADIO shout out or maybe even reference your mysterious lab partner, "FRED NORRIS."

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Are you taking a vile of Swine Flu with you? (hey, that rhymes...:shock:)...:right: