845-661-3346. Trust me it's awsome

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
845-661-3346

Want to talk to Sourshoes? Call this number, leave a message. I found this number on another forum and thought it was BS. After seeing many people post that called it and got a call back from Sourshoes i gave it a try. Left my name and number and within a few hours he called me back. Spent 15 minutes on the phone with him and he did everything from Scott Ferell and Artie talking about the Panthers (im in NC) to calling Steve langford and leaving him a singing message to Bigfoot to Andrea "miss howard stern" and Gary the retard fighting over Gary stealing her smokes. I laughed for a solid 15 minutes and finally had to end the call with him as i had to get back to work.

Today he left me a voice mail on my phone as the "Right Reverend Sourshoes" praying for me, a short bit of preaching and then went right into his "ooooh" voice. It was about a 60 second message.

After getting this from him i've ordered his "adult" coloring book. It was only 4 bucks so wtf, i ordered it. I've spent more for less entertainment, had nothing to lose as far as im concerned.

Try it, u won't be disappointed.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Jenny, I got your number!

I went to Penn State and the phone numbers for State College, PA start with 861, 863, 865, 867.

867-5309 was a real number there and I remember on a bored drunken night my buddy calling it and asking if Jenny was there.

The girl that answered had clearly heard this about a zillion times before us and just told us that we were "losers" and hung up. It was kind of a downer, actually.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Today he left me a voice mail on my phone as the "Right Reverend Sourshoes" praying for me, a short bit of preaching and then went right into his "ooooh" voice. It was about a 60 second message.

This might be how he trolls for people to annoy ;-)

"Sour, Sour... I want you to go to jail for this.... "

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I went to Penn State and the phone numbers for State College, PA start with 861, 863, 865, 867.

867-5309 was a real number there and I remember on a bored drunken night my buddy calling it and asking if Jenny was there.

The girl that answered had clearly heard this about a zillion times before us and just told us that we were "losers" and hung up. It was kind of a downer, actually.

:rofl2::rofl2: Great story.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Jenny's phone number is up for sale - 867-5309

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Heheh....yeah.... right..... :bs:

I thought the same thing when i saw this on the "other" forum. Until many people posted about talking to him. So I gave it a shot and it in fact was him. Anyone know how to turn verizon voice mail messages to mp3? I'd post my most recent msg from him if i knew how. I'll pm u the link to the thread on the "other" forum.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I thought the same thing when i saw this on the "other" forum. Until many people posted about talking to him. So I gave it a shot and it in fact was him. Anyone know how to turn verizon voice mail messages to mp3? I'd post my most recent msg from him if i knew how. I'll pm u the link to the thread on the "other" forum.

I got your PM. Honestly, for me, I really don't care where you got the number. I'm not calling some random number and leaving my phone number in the message - especially with someone like Sourshoes.

And to convert your message to MP3, you might just have to play it aloud and record onto an external microphone.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Knowing that somewhere on this planet Sour Shoes is frantically checking his voicemail and writing MY number down to call me and try to push his $4 coloring book....

I can't think of anything worse.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Knowing that somewhere on this planet Sour Shoes is frantically checking his voicemail and writing MY number down to call me and try to push his $4 coloring book....

I can't think of anything worse.

:2funny:

Ding. You win the prize, Johnny!

And I bet Sour accepts Visa, Mastercard and Amex.