5/3/11 Show

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
I have been complaining about the show lately but wow, I thought todays show was a home run. I turned it on this morning and couldn’t turn it off. Nick Di Paolo was funny, I do hope they give him a show.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
i dont like nick dipaolo. mainly cuz he has the same politics as scott depace. not that I care if we agree or don't agree politically, but he's equally as close minded. and I think he's racist.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
i dont like nick dipaolo. mainly cuz he has the same politics as scott depace. not that I care if we agree or don't agree politically, but he's equally as close minded. and I think he's racist.

I sort of got that feeling too. I hate racist people.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
He turned into a Dennis Leary Douche Comic where they best up on everyone that isn't down with their opinion on things like they have any clue.

If George Carlin was alive he'd have this creep for dinner.

Other than that good show and his appearance wasn't bad either (just he sucks).

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
meh, it was an OK show. i guess thats an improvemnet from most shows though, i actually listened to all of it and TWUS. Surprisingly i didn't FFW any of it, but i was dang close when they had those cheater finders or whatever they are called in.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
He turned into a Dennis Leary Douche Comic where they best up on everyone that isn't down with their opinion on things like they have any clue.

If George Carlin was alive he'd have this creep for dinner.

Other than that good show and his appearance wasn't bad either (just he sucks).

George Carlin ? lol I was never a big fan except for late in his life.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
Oh my God George Carlin is probably the most important and funny comedian ever in the history of the universe!

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009

I agree with you. I think Howard felt uncomfortable with some of the stuff he was saying about "fags" and all that. Howard is the ultimate fake though by pretending that he is offended yet "fag" was used on the show for years and Howard laughed whenever it was said. Same with the N word. He also mentioned Bob Levy and Howard didn't acknowledge it.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
It's not the use of the word FAG that bothers people. It's the word of choice here in Mass BUT it's meaning is different. It's more like "poser" than "gay".

KC from the Stern show was a FAG cause he was a poser straight guy that went out of his way to prove he was straight with actions no straight guy would get involved in.

DiPaolo is just beating up on people cause of their sexual preferences. The guy is a piece of crap.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
It's ridiculous that "fag" suddenly became this horrible term, I'm not saying it's the most flattering term but people act like your a mass murderer if you use that word, it's dumb.

My new favorite game to play while listening is to hear Howard FRANTICALLY try to throw the guests out around 8:50am. He is so scared of starting the news late and having to work past 10am, it ain't funny. He did it today with Nick DiPaolo.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
It's ridiculous that "fag" suddenly became this horrible term, I'm not saying it's the most flattering term but people act like your a mass murderer if you use that word, it's dumb.

My new favorite game to play while listening is to hear Howard FRANTICALLY try to throw the guests out around 8:50am. He is so scared of starting the news late and having to work past 10am, it ain't funny. He did it today with Nick DiPaolo.

Your so right. He loves to kick people out early. He has to make sure he gets all the commercials in.

They do that shit on TWUS too. Even if they only have 15 or 30 minutes. They have to get those commercials in.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey

Artie's go-to insult was "fag". Why? Because to Artie to be homosexual was the most horrible thing that could happen to you. To Artie, to be a fag was to be a freak. I used to feel the same way (and haven't totally shaken it... ) I loved that word and used it a lot. But over the years I have had a few gay friends and clients and came to realize how degrading the word can be. Hate to give it up but it's not worth it to me to hurt someone.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I didn't hear Nick, but that peice of shit that runs that tempt your spouse agency, now that guys is an asshole and so are the people that work for him. What a bunch of shit.