4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Vargas, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

LOST RETURNS TONIGHT.

I'm watching it now. Great first season episode.

Anyone wanna talk lost or speculate??????

2. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I didn't watch tonight, I'll download it and avoid commercials :)

3. xan_user

xan_user Banned

Hey some of us are on the left coast!

Dont give anything away!

4. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I wouldn't dare.

Lost is the only show that i'll rearrange my schedule for.

Great show tonight.

2 hour episode!!

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Spoiler Alert!

It was the sneezing monkey!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQH9_6eK_20]YouTube - A Monkey Sneezing On The Late Show With David Letterman[/ame]

6. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

7. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Believe it or not... I have not watched a single episode of Lost since the show started. I may have seen half an episode once while I was channel surfing though, but I remember very little.

8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

9. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

They kinda Lost me with the season breaks from hell. I don't know if I even remember what happened when they left off. Lost and Heroes are practically the only shows i watch besides poker, and they take these huge crazy breaks that turn me off. And people complain about Howard only giving us 4 shows a week...:scratch:

10. xan_user

xan_user Banned

That was part of the time shift plot, 'doncha know?

Widmore created the whole writers strike to give himself more time to hide Penny from Ben.:p

There was a decent hour long cliff notes episode with creator commentary right before the premier.

I had forgotten some of the character's connections for sure. Such as Tom and Sayid in Iraq before the island.

11. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I DVR'd it, but haven't watched it yet. People at work said it was really good, so I'm going to
    check it out this weekend.

12. TheScionicMan

Hmmm, I wonder if my DVR caught it. I was at the Warriors game last night. If it did try to record it, I'm sure my wife cut it off... :mad:

Thank god for web based replays. I wonder if NetFlix has it on the Watch Instantly. That's how I got caught up on Heroes, sorta caught up...

13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I been watching Lost since day 1 but after last night episode, to me it was stupid! But I'm going to keep watching the series until it goes off the air.

14. TheScionicMan