300-pound naked man walks into Wal-Mart, steals socks

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOBn0Rc6YA]NAKED MAN STEALS SOCKS FROM WALMART! - YouTube[/ame]

U.S. News - Cops: Naked Pennsylvania man walks into Walmart, steals socks

A southeastern Pennsylvania man is behind bars after police say he walked naked into a Philadelphia-area Walmart and stole a pair of socks.

Verdon Lamont Taylor, 32, was arrested Wednesday night after police say he stripped off his clothes in the parking lot of the Exton store and went inside.

Police told local media outlets that surveillance footage shows the 6-foot-4, 300-pound Downingtown man walking around the store wearing nothing but a pair of socks he had stolen there. The video also shows shoppers avoiding Taylor.

Authorities say they used a stun gun to subdue Taylor after he refused to comply with officers' orders and spat in an officer’s face.

Taylor was arraigned on charges including aggravated assault and indecent exposure, local media said. He's being held on $50,000 bail at Chester County Prison.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

A Koopman sighting?
  3. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9X9M7GhH8]Ray Stevens ' The Streak' on Top of The Pops 27/12/1974 - YouTube[/ame]
  4. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Moderator

That's what I'm thinking, unless Andrew has gone south of the border again.
  5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Seems like he might have been offf of his meds.
  6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Don't look Ethel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

8. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm assuming the guy is mentally ill.:(
  9. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Moderator

Actually, it was all a dare. That guy had to do this stunt before we'd make him a moderator.

I'd tell you about HecticArt's stunt, but good taste prevents me. Let's just say that nun will never eat chicken again.
  10. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Still Not Dead

If I was going to steal something from Walmart, it sure wouldn't be socks.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

American Beer?
  12. blyons200

If you're stealing stuff from Wal-Mart you don't exactly have lofty goals.
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

There a Wal-Mart not far from me, when you are about to leave. They check your every bag with your receipt every time, which is a bit annoying from time to time, specially when you have tons of bags. Because they have quite a few shoplifters and the police basically live there. So I drive several extra miles out of the way to shop at better, cleaner Wal-Mart where they don't check your receipt and police don't live there.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  14. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Moderator

Underwear?
  15. Andrew8468

I steal those from Kmart
  16. blyons200

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if8dDNhaea0]I'm definitely not wearing my underwear. [Legendado] - YouTube[/ame]
  17. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Moderator

K-Mart carries a fine selection of men's apparel. Where do you steal your ladies' underwear? Canadian Tire?
  18. Andrew8468

I don't care where you get your ladies underwear from, whatever floats your boat.
  19. blyons200

Is that where you get your school pants? I bet the ladies go wild when they see you in your Faded Glory t-shirt and Tough Skins jeans with a 10 dollar pair of sneakers on!
  20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

:rofl2: