2014-15 Nhl Season Thread

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
This will be the new inaugural season of the updated name change Phoenix Arizona Coyotes. I'm still getting use to that new name. But Go Coyotes!!!

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Nope and don't you mean the Memphis Predators!
Why move? They can just put an expansion franchise in Memphis, and then put one in Seattle, Kansas City, Las Vegas, San Antonio, Houston, Birmingham, Mobile, Jacksonville, Portland, El Paso, Salt Lake City, Mexico City, London, Madrid, and Berlin.

Reactions: Wolf

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Now you're thinking ridiculously, they lost a team twice and hockey seems not to work in Atlanta.
See my last post. Though now the rumor is expansion in Las Vegas. Honestly I don't think any sports league should expand for a long, long time. Talent pool is too shallow the way it is for NFL, NHL, MLB, and NHL

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
See my last post. Though now the rumor is expansion in Las Vegas. Honestly I don't think any sports league should expand for a long, long time. Talent pool is too shallow the way it is for NFL, NHL, MLB, and NHL
I saw it and replied, I don't want to see a hockey team in Las Vegas anytime soon. I believe Seattle, Salt Lake City, couple Canadian towns should be up first, maybe Houston, Kansas City and Portland one day.

I can agree the talent pool is shallow, but some cities deserve teams. Like the NBA and NFL needs to expand within the next few years and maybe the NHL, but MLB heck no. I'm not into soccer, but MLS is adding teams like every year and have at least 5 more teams to add in the next few years.