2014-15 Drc Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Welcome to the inaugural edition of the DRC Fantasy Hockey League!

Yahoo League 44707
Invites have been sent to everyone in the Basketball League.
Anyone else wishing to join, please let me know.

Once you've joined, please post in here and let us know.

Currently set for Autopick draft and Rotisserie style scoring.

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SH)

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
well like i said heres to hoping this gets me more informed about the day to day in hockey.

anyways im in!

thanks for setting it up aaron!

Reactions: Aaron

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Wolf has the puck , but the manatee steals it and starts skating towards the goal. But what this out of no where the wolf pack comes out and overtakes the manatee and slams the cow towards the boards as the manatee goes down "Oh the Humantee!" as wolf takes the puck back and scores. Goal, Goal hhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Desert Wolves has taken the ice and joined, thanks Aaron!

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
Wolf has the puck , but the manatee steals it and starts skating towards the goal. But what this out of no where the wolf pack comes out and overtakes the manatee and slams the cow towards the boards as the manatee goes down "Oh the Humantee!" as wolf takes the puck back and scores. Goal, Goal hhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Desert Wolves has taken the ice and joined, thanks Aaron!
Go home Wolfie, you're drunk.

Reactions: Wolf

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
I'll give fantasy hockey a shot. I'm in as the Mid-Missouri Outlaws. Thanks again Aaron.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
6 teams already... nice!

Season starts in 21 days. We'll give people another week or so to join, then set this one to draft.

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
Welcome to the inaugural edition of the DRC Fantasy Hockey League!

Yahoo League 44707
Invites have been sent to everyone in the Basketball League.
Anyone else wishing to join, please let me know.

Once you've joined, please post in here and let us know.

Currently set for Autopick draft and Rotisserie style scoring.

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SH)
Hi Aaron,

Someone in my house may want to play.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.