14 year old Rush Limbaugh Wannabe

Oct 14, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUbkdwpZ2o&feature=related]YouTube - Jonathan Krohn - CPAC - The Future Of Conservatism[/ame]

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I saw that herb on local fox morning news a few weeks ago, and I knew immedietly thats who they were talking about when howard first mentioned him. yeah that kid is a dork. he's homeschooled too so no need to worry about him getting his ass wooped @ school. the female fox anchor asked him if he had a girlfriend and some other personal questions, and he refused to answer and ducked and dodged the questions.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What's it say about Republicans and Conservatives that they are taking their direction from a kid? Does it say they are bankrupt of ideas?

IMO, yes, it does.

Last edited:

jnockels

Mar 1, 2009
Yankton, SD
Reminds me of the "Jesus Camp" kids. He has a good speaking voice, uses hand gestures and eye contact well, and knows when to inflect his voice. But...just like the Jesus Camp kids, he is mimicing spoon fed bullshit which he is probably too young to fully understand the words that are strung together for him.
My prediction...he is a novelty act that will fade away of it's own volition. Hormones will start to kick in and he will discover that Republican rhetoric doesn't exactly attract the pussy. As hard as his home schooling parents will try, they can't fight nature.

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
This kid defines conservatism as respect for the constitution, respect for life, limited government and personal responsibility. Good for him.

Looks like a well spoken kid, home schooling works, hell in Detroit they have a 28% graduation rate, this kid has his parents to thank for giving him a head start in this world.

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Home schooling can produce some interesting people. I have a home-schooled friend who attends Carnegie Mellon studying physics, yet is a staunch creationist. It amazes me how some people manage to shut off or ignore certain areas of their brain.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
This kid defines conservatism as respect for the constitution, respect for life, limited government and personal responsibility. Good for him.

Looks like a well spoken kid, home schooling works, hell in Detroit they have a 28% graduation rate, this kid has his parents to thank for giving him a head start in this world.

"respect for the Constitution"??? Guess he was referring to protecting the property of corporations and fat cats... We had eight years of deep disrespect for the Constitution from an arch conservative... "respect for life".... must not have been referring to that slaughter house they run down in Texas so beloved by conservatives... "limited government".... must not have been referring to the wholesale wiretapping also beloved by the conservatives...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Wholesale wiretapping? Wouldn't that be cut rate, bargain basement type wiretapping? Me personally, if my government is going to wiretap deadly terrorists who wish to kill me and mine, I want them to go all out and use the full retail shit. Buy it at a high end wiretapping boutique for all I care. Just don't use the BJ's, Costco, or Sam's Club crap. Don't cheap out when providing for the common defense, say I!! :mad:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Wholesale wiretapping? Wouldn't that be cut rate, bargain basement type wiretapping? Me personally, if my government is going to wiretap deadly terrorists who wish to kill me and mine, I want them to go all out and use the full retail shit. Buy it at a high end wiretapping boutique for all I care. Just don't use the BJ's, Costco, or Sam's Club crap. Don't cheap out when providing for the common defense, say I!! :mad:

Hmmm how about monitoring citizen phone calls to foreign countries (like to family) .. without regard whatsoever to connections with deadly terrorists??? .. I do understand that there are many though who are quite unconcerned about the government monitoring everything they do...Me..I'm not ready for Big Brother.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Hmmm how about monitoring citizen phone calls to foreign countries (like to family) .. without regard whatsoever to connections with deadly terrorists??? .. I do understand that there are many though who are quite unconcerned about the government monitoring everything they do...Me..I'm not ready for Big Brother.

You are so eager for a fight, you don't even see yourself being parodied. :rofl:

Get help man, get help.