14 going on 16 beers.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I've pissed off 1 Chinese girl and apparently have a Mexican girl flying here. This is going to be an interesting hangover.

Nothing like posting online to remind yourself and all the TSS-Radio workers of the dumb decisions BMF makes while not exactly sober.

:clueless:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
You, my friend, are an animal and an inspiration.

Those are compliments at 25, but not at 35. At 35, it's simply a sign that you're a jacked up mofo that needs either rehab or marriage before you contract midget hooker herpes.

Yes, I, BMF, rawdogged a midget whore in Texas.

Wow, that feels good. :loser:

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
Those are compliments at 25, but not at 35. At 35, it's simply a sign that you're a jacked up mofo that needs either rehab or marriage before you contract midget hooker herpes.

Yes, I, BMF, rawdogged a midget whore in Texas.

Wow, that feels good. :loser:

Just imagine what you will be like at my age. Your fun has not even started yet.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Marriage isn't for everyone; nor for everyone at the same time.

I had my fun and was ready at 25 to settle down. Now, if you're the type of guy who still knows he wants to roam a little bit more, marriage won't work.

Eh..... you know what's best for you and I don't wanna sound preachy.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Do you remember the chick from John and Kate Plus 8 getting a picture of you from across the street yesterday?

Reactions: HecticArt

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I've pissed off 1 Chinese girl and apparently have a Mexican girl flying here. This is going to be an interesting hangover.

Nothing like posting online to remind yourself and all the TSS-Radio workers of the dumb decisions BMF makes while not exactly sober.

:clueless:

Have you ever told your physician how much you drink, or do you lie about it?

About 4 years ago, I answered my doctor's questions truthfully... how much do you smoke? How much do you drink? etc. At the time I said that I drank a 6-pack of Coors Light per day.

Well, although I thought that was pretty benign, that's ALL SHE FOCUSED ON. "Well, you know, that means you're an alcoholic". "Why do you feel the NEED to drink so much?", etc.

Basically, it's because I LIKE to. My friends all drink. When we go out, we drink. It's never caused a problem for me. I don't drink and drive ever, etc. My liver enzymes were perfectly fine. She didn't understand this and recommended I see a psychiatrist to find out why I drink SO MUCH... I refused to do it because I have no intention or reason to stop. Then she started with the idea of REHAB! LOL!

Ridiculous. I eventually stopped going to her because she became annoying.

:eek:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

About 4 years ago, I answered my doctor's questions truthfully... how much do you smoke? How much do you drink? etc. At the time I said that I drank a 6-pack of Coors Light per day.

Well, although I thought that was pretty benign, that's ALL SHE FOCUSED ON. "Well, you know, that means you're an alcoholic". "Why do you feel the NEED to drink so much?", etc.

Basically, it's because I LIKE to. My friends all drink. When we go out, we drink. It's never caused a problem for me. I don't drink and drive ever, etc. My liver enzymes were perfectly fine. She didn't understand this and recommended I see a psychiatrist to find out why I drink SO MUCH... I refused to do it because I have no intention or reason to stop. Then she started with the idea of REHAB! LOL!

Doctors are primed to freak out over stuff like smoking/drinking. Frankly, DNA means more than most anything. You can live to be 100 as a smoker or a drinker if you have the right genes. My uncle drinks a QUART of rum/day, and he's in his 60s.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

Alcoholic!? Bullshit. Drinking six Coors Lights is like drinking two regular beers! Not a problem.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Alcoholic!? Bullshit. Drinking six Coors Lights is like drinking two regular beers! Not a problem.

Exactly. I can drink a 12 pack of Coors light while jogging. 2 Liters (6 pack) of the beer from the brewery across hits me good. I get warm from 2 pints of that stuff. Coors light though, I can drink 20-25 beers in a day and still function ok.

/looks to his left

// I've had 12 Coor lights today and I'm still cleaning and doing laundry

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ

And I actually could have phrased my post better. I said per day, I really meant per night. I never drink during the daytime. At the time that I was seeing her , I drank after I got home from work (6PM and later).

What would rehab do if I have absolutely no interest to quit, and it's never caused any problems in my life? She turned out to really start annoying me about it. Totally focused on my "drinking problem". :rolleyes:

:drink:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
And I actually could have phrased my post better. I said per day, I really meant per night. I never drink during the daytime. At the time that I was seeing her , I drank after I got home from work (6PM and later).

What would rehab do if I have absolutely no interest to quit, and it's never caused any problems in my life? She turned out to really start annoying me about it. Totally focused on my "drinking problem". :rolleyes:

:drink:

Hey, you can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning!