I got the Crutchfield catalog this weekend and the new Stilletto is on the front cover and on page 93. A nice write up and all.
UPDATE: Crutchfield sales has confirmed the following...
Full set of features will be on their website on 9/1.
In stock late September.
UPDATE 2: According to several SBS members who called Crutchfield, they are saying that the current price is now $349.
Made changes to #4 and #5.
Alright, so here's some points (in case you can't read it)...
1. Store 100 hours of programming, so we're guessing this baby is 2GB. Only half (50 hours) is saved for MP3s/WMA's.
2. Built in antenna
3. Antenna headphones will be INCLUDED.
4. It appears that you will be able to keep songs you've saved on the device for free.
5. Is a Play For Sure device, meaning it'll work with any pay service (other than iTunes) so you can put songs you've "rented" from the pay services on to the Stilleto.
6. This puppy will come with 2 batteries, a regular and an extended life one. Up to 4 hours of live on the go wear, 14 hours of wifi, and 22 hours of recorded playback.
7. Comes with car kit that has 10 buttons that let you save up to 30 presets, and obviously you can assume you'll be able to change channels with them. It also comes with the antenna and power adapter of course.
8. It appears from the pics that the Stilleto will use the same basic "operating system" as the S50, however this may not be the case.
9. The homekit will charge both batteries at once.
10. You can schedule 6 hour recording blocks, and schedule more than 100 shows in advance.
11. Unlike the S50's home kit, the Stilleto's home kit will feature an fm transmitter.
12. You may notice the first pic looks like the Zing interface, will the Stilleto be powered by Zing? Earlier reports have said no but the image and the fact it's got wifi hint that it is.
Image courtesy of ncfuser